Web
News
1.
Fox News
foxnews.com > video > 6371751818112

Latest Breaking News Videos | Fox News Video

7+ mon, 1+ week ago (35+ words) Discover the latest breaking news videos from Fox News. From politics to entertainment Fox News has the most up-to-date videos that you can watch now. 24 Hours of Fair and Balanced news coverage....

2.
Fox News
foxnews.com > politics > trump-nominates-susan-monarez-become-next-cdc-director-says-americans-lost-confidence-agency

Trump nominates Susan Monarez to become the next CDC director, says Americans 'lost confidence' in agency

8+ mon, 5+ day ago (402+ words) President Donald Trump has named Susan Monarez, the current acting director of the CDC, as his nominee to lead the agency in a permanent capacity. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth discusses President Donald Trump's commitments against Iran's nuclear capabilities on 'Life, Liberty & Levin.' President Donald Trump has named Susan Monarez as his nominee for the next director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), calling the candidate "a dedicated public servant." Monarez, who is currently acting director of the CDC, replaces Trump's original nominee for the role, Dr. David Weldon. The Trump administration never gave an official reason why Weldon's nomination was withdrawn earlier this month, but a source familiar with the matter told Fox News Digital that it would have been a "futile effort." "It became clear that the votes weren't there in the Senate for him to get…...

3.
Fox News
foxnews.com > category > opinion > media

Media News & Industry Updates

8+ mon, 2+ day ago (27+ words) Stay informed about breaking Media news with Fox News. Get real-time updates, insights, and analysis on Media events, ensuring you're well-informed of news updates today....

4.
Fox News
foxnews.com > media > ex-msnbc-host-joy-reid-revives-conspiracy-about-alleged-trump-assassination-attempt

Ex-MSNBC host Joy Reid revives conspiracy about 'alleged' Trump assassination attempt

2+ mon, 3+ week ago (411+ words) Former MSNBC host Joy Reid expressed doubts that President Donald Trump was seriously injured after the first assassination attempt against him in 2024. Ex-MSNBC host Joy Reid said Tuesday that the public knows "nothing" about President Donald Trump's injuries after what she called the "alleged" assassination attempt against him during a Pennsylvania rally last year. The former "ReidOut" host appeared on her old MSNBC colleague Katie Phang's YouTube channel where she criticized the media's coverage of Trump's health over the last week. As an example, she argued that the media "can't even ask" questions about the first assassination attempt against Trump during his time as a candidate." "He's got these magical doctors who claimed that he was shot in the ear, but his ear, I guess, grew back," Reid remarked. "He had a Dukal bandage on one minute, no bandage the…...

5.
Fox News
foxnews.com > politics > memphis-rep-torches-trump-show-2-0-national-guard-says-dc-isnt-safer-after-last-crackdown

Memphis rep torches 'Trump Show 2.0' with National Guard, says DC isn't safer after last crackdown

2+ mon, 2+ week ago (415+ words) President Donald Trump discusses the importance of his crime initiative on 'Fox & Friends.' A Tennessee congressman criticized President Donald Trump's plan to send National Guard resources to Memphis, saying Friday that as a part-time Washingtonian, the city doesn't feel any safer after its own anti-crime operation. "I had hoped the National Guard would not be deployed here [to Memphis]," said the Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., who represents the "Home of the Blues." Cohen said the real way to fix the crime problem there is via better investments in "proven programs," and that the announcement appears to be the premiere of the "Trump Show 2.0" after the president previously deployed National Guard troops in Washington, D.C. "That's what I think this is about, and that would harm our local economy, particularly the tourist and construction industries. This is all about Trump showing the…...

6.
Fox News
foxnews.com > politics > republican-introduces-measure-ban-autopen-use-when-presidents-sign-certain-items

Republican introduces measure to ban autopen use when presidents sign certain items

4+ mon, 1+ week ago (401+ words) 'Outnumbered' panelists discuss President Donald Trump's criticism of the autopen use during the Biden administration." Rep. Addison McDowell, R-N.C., has introduced a bill which would declare that engrossed bills, executive orders, pardons, and commutations may only be legally signed by the president, and an autopen device may not be used. The measure is called the "Ban on Inkless Directives and Executive Notarizations Act of 2025," or the BIDEN Act. The bill would amend current law to add: "Notwithstanding this section or any other provision of law, no person other than the President may lawfully sign an engrossed bill, Executive Order, or pardon or commutation, nor may automatic signing device, including an autopen, be used for such purpose." WHITE HOUSE INVESTIGATING BIDEN USE OF AUTOPEN IN SPRAWLING PROBE OF "INCOMPETENT AND SENILE" FORMER PRESIDENT "No engrossed bill, Executive Order, or pardon or…...

7.
Fox News
foxnews.com > politics > us-attorney-fired-trump-joins-newsoms-team

US attorney fired by Trump joins Newsom's team

1+ mon, 1+ day ago (419+ words) Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy joins "America Reports" to break down a fatal California crash, allegedly caused by an illegal immigrant, and how the suspect was able to obtain a driver"s license. Former acting U.S. attorney in Sacramento Michele Beckwith, who was recently fired by the Trump administration, has reportedly found a new gig with California Gov. Gavin Newsom's team. Newsom recently hired Beckwith to serve as deputy legal affairs secretary, putting her in a position to provide legal counsel to the governor and state agencies, according to The New York Times. "Trump"s loss is California"s gain," Tara Gallegos, a Newsom spokesperson told the Times. She added that Beckwith "brings to our office more than 20 years of legal experience and invaluable knowledge of the law." "To me, it"s not political " it"s existential for our country," Beckwith said…...

8.
Fox News
foxnews.com > us > fbi-nabs-2-men-allegedly-placing-incendiary-device-under-fox-affiliate-news-vehicle

FBI nabs 2 men for allegedly placing incendiary device under FOX affiliate news vehicle

2+ mon, 2+ week ago (417+ words) The device was found and prompted the evacuation of homes in Magna, Utah. (Credit: KSTU) The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) arrested two men in Utah after a bomb was found underneath a FOX 13 News vehicle in Salt Lake City, according to official reports. The suspects, Adeeb Nasir, 58, and Adil Justice Ahmed Nasir, 31, are facing multiple charges, including Threat of Terrorism, Possessing Weapons of Mass Destruction and Possessing Explosive Devices. The device was found on Friday, Sept. 12 and determined to be real, FOX 13 reported. Officials said the device had been lit but "failed to function." The Salt Lake City Police Bomb Squad and the Unified Fire Authority Arson/Bomb Squad located the device under a FOX 13 News vehicle that was parked next to an occupied building." FBI ARRESTS SELF-PROCLAIMED HATE CRIME VICTIM FOR ALLEGEDLY SETTING DEADLY HOUSE FIRE Two men…...

9.
Fox News
foxnews.com > world > u-s-russia-draft-peace-plan-ukraine-requiring-major-concessions-from-kyiv

US and Russia draft peace plan for Ukraine requiring major concessions from Kyiv

1+ week, 3+ day ago (413+ words) President Donald Trump said he would "speak" with Moscow on giving Kyiv Tomahawk missiles in a thinly veiled threat. The United States and Russia have drawn up a plan to end the bitter fighting in Ukraine, which would require major concessions from Kyiv. Included in the framework would be the halting of attacks from Russia." U.S. special envoy Steve Witkoff has been quietly working on the plan for a month, receiving input from both Ukrainians and Russians on terms that are acceptable to each side, a senior U.S. official who was not authorized to comment publicly and spoke on the condition of anonymity told Fox News Digital. ZELENSKYY SEEKS 'STRONG REACTION' FROM US IF PUTIN IS NOT READY FOR BILATERAL MEETING President Donald Trump has been briefed on the plan and supports it, the person said. The official said both sides, not…...

10.
Fox News
foxnews.com > politics > doge-slashes-millions-more-canceled-nonsense-contracts-across-several-agencies

DOGE slashes millions more in 'nonsense' contracts across several federal agencies

9+ mon, 2+ week ago (411+ words) CNNs Anderson Cooper and former GOP Gov. Chris Sununu clashed on Tuesday over the Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE) and Elon Musks findings with regard to federal waste. FIRST ON FOX: Elon Musk's DOGE team has successfully canceled millions of dollars of government contracts that the administration says were a waste of taxpayer dollars." A senior administration official told Fox News Digital on Wednesday that DOGE has worked with various agencies to cancel several contracts in the Social Security Administration, the Departments of Homeland Security and Labor, and several other areas." "Taxpayer dollars will no longer be wasted on nonsense," the official told Fox News Digital." The canceled spending includes a $36,000 contract for DEI related workshops at Homeland Security and the cancellation of a $1 million contract that supports the "Gender X Initiative" and involves public-facing SSA applications that allow for…...